Platinum Home Warranty Reviews
Platinum home warranty reviews platinum home warranty is accredited by the better business bureau bbb and holds an impressive a rating from the organization.
Platinum home warranty reviews. Platinum home warranty contracts last one year and may be subject to automatic renewal if you don t notify the provider 30 days prior to the contract s renewal date. The this old house reviews team rates platinum home warranty an 8 55 10. Customers rate platinum home warranty almost a full 5 stars with many glowing reviews.
The complaints that have been made typically are about lack of parts availability by service providers and disagreements about whether an issue falls under the guidelines of the policy agreement. The bbb rating for platinum home warranty is an a. You can review our list of the best home warranty companies for what we think are better options.
Platinum home warranty is not one of our top rated home warranty providers. They have repaired issues with two ac units and changed out a compressor and ice maker in my built in sub zero in that time. For instance the company understands the importance of air conditioning in a desert environment.
Platinum home warranty leaves personalized responses to both positive and negative reviews. Keep reading for pros and cons of choosing platinum home warranty or skip ahead to read customer reviews of this home warranty and service contract provider.
- How To Remove Melted Candle Wax From Hardwood Floors
- How To Seal A Fireplace Chimney
- Hvlp Vs Airless For Trim
- How To Remove A Shower Pan Liner
- How To Secure Screws Into Stucco
- How To Remove Cabinet Doors With Hidden Hinges
- Hunting Man Cave
- How To Spray Paint Furniture Using A Spray Gun
- How To Tile A Ceiling Fan
- How To Use Sears Stud Finder
- How To Stucco Over Brick Fireplace
- Hubbell Usb Receptacle
- Hvac Work Van Organization Ideas
- How To Update A Tudor Style Home Exterior
- Hurricane Safety Systems Coupon Code
- How To Open A Deadbolt Lock
- How To Mount Tv On Old Plaster Wall
- How To Open A Deadbolt Lock With A Credit Card
- How To Use A Chalk Line Tool
- How To Pick A Mailbox Lock